[AT] Off Topic- You Tube

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Wed Mar 6 06:28:24 PST 2013

Charlie,
     I have one computer that has endless troubles with youtube. Most of
the time it just plain will not play them.  Says an error has occurred
and try later.  This is my newest computer, too.  It is running 64 bit
Vista that it came with and works fine otherwise.
     My laptop runs 32 bit Vista that it came with many years ago and it
works fine most of the time, but has from time to time acted up. My old
machine with XP works, but that old machine is so limited that it really
does not like anything that moves.  Sort of like me. It is great for my
business spread sheets, etc. so I mostly stay off-line with that one.
     I know I have not offered anything but conversation, but you are
not alone.  I have no idea what the cure is.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA