[AT] Off Topic- You Tube

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 6 04:59:54 PST 2013

Am I the only one having a problem with You Tube lately?

Almost every time I click on a You Tube link the screen pops up.
It appears as if the video is about  to play.  Sometimes the preceding
ad runs.  Then I see the timeline at the bottom of the screen showing how
long the video is and it's progress.  The line starts to move, then snaps
over
to the end showing 0 sec. remaining and a new screen pops up showing me
multiple videos they want me to watch next.

I bet it's happened half a dozen or more times in the last 3 days.

Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this problem.

Charlie