[AT] JD AR

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 23 03:07:09 PDT 2013

Ralph I have 14.9's on one of my tractors and 13.6's on the others.
the 13.6 x 26 is the stock size but I like the 14.9's better.
I haven't tried to buy any lately.

The Allis Chalmers wheels are open center with nothing in them but the
spin out rails.  I think there are plain rims available with no lugs, rails
or
anything that you can weld lugs to as needed but it's been a while since
I looked for any.

If there are any 60's vintage Gleaner combines around up your way, look on
them
for 26" wheels and tires.  I can't remember how their rims are configured.
I'm
thinking "E" Gleaners have 26's.

Charlie