[AT] garden question; potatoes

henry miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sat Jun 22 07:08:00 PDT 2013

John deere insurance will give you a discount on crop insurance if you buy that corn head because it can get more down corn, thus saving the need to pay on some claims. The insurance guys are proud of driving that innovation. When they present their little group to other employees they always bring it up.