[AT] garden question; potatoes

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Sat Jun 22 04:31:42 PDT 2013

John that would have been a good field to take some photos of ,i bet a lot
of people would not believe that.
I plant what ever the local feed store has.
I had a real strange one this year my cumbers came up and were about to
start vineing. Looked ok one day next time i checked dead. They will be late
this year just replanted.
R Fink
PA