[AT] garden question; potatoes

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 21 04:18:38 PDT 2013

Yes I know you are right about the three counties John but couldn't help
blaming it all on you.  grins.   At least you are up on top of the heap.

You are right, there are legitimate uses for organic and those folks do hard
but in my opinion the whole thing is bogus.    The only part of the organic
movement that makes any sense to me is not using harmful chemical
pesticides.  As far as being organic, I go back to what I said before.
Fertilizer out of a bag is just as organic as fertilizer out of the horse
pasture.
Of course there is inorganic material in fertilizer too but generally it's
organic.

We have fish farms down here.  Some are within a mile or two of creeks and
rivers
where large fishing trawlers are docked.   I guess there is a market for
both
natural and farm grown.   I prefer mine out of the creek, river or ocean.

Charlie