[AT] garden question; potatoes

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 19 03:34:46 PDT 2013

That's interesting John.  We never see that happen here, 140 miles or so
from you.
I believe over in the mid-west folks plant soybeans early before they plant
corn.
Here we plant them usually in the stubble of winter wheat sometime in late
may
or up to about June 20th.  I guess you plant about the same as us.

Charlie