[AT] garden question; potatoes

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:18:46 PDT 2013

Greg,

I think there is a medically approved cure for your allergies.  Generic
name is
 "G L O V E S".

Can you cultivate or till between the rows, then hill the taters when they
get a little bigger to bury those weeds??   That is what I did when I grew
patatos and it sort of worked.  Left a little hand work, but helped a lot.

Charlie V.