[AT] Test, now antique shows

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 17 10:04:28 PDT 2013

Phil there seems to be some confusion about that on internet sources.  It
appears that in 58 and also in 59 (if I'm reading correctly)
there was a 4 door wagon badged as a Nomad.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Nomad
The same article points out that the 65 like my friend had was not actually
called a Nomad although that is how he referred to it at the time.
It remains to be seen if Wikipedia is correct but I found some other
mentions and pictures of 4 door 58 and 59 Nomads.
I'm like you.  I always thought they were strictly 2 door.

Charlie