[AT] Most wore out tractor (long)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jun 16 06:55:44 PDT 2013

On 6/16/2013 7:18 AM, Ken Knierim wrote:
> In an effort to get the list woke up, what's your most worn-out tractor...
> and do you still use it?
>

> Overall, the tractor is in terrible shape but I keep it running (for the
> most part). If I tear it down to fix it right, I'll never get it back
> together because there will always be something else to fix.
>
> Anyone else got a tractor you know you should rebuild end to end but just
> can't get a round tuit?

My Massey Super 90 has a lot of hours, not sure how many since the
tach/hour meter quit years ago. It really needs to be opened up to fix
the brakes but I have learned to drive it carefully and get by without
brakes. Since I can't stand the idea of having that tractor in pieces in
the shed and unable to use the front end loader. It is just so handy. I
did replace the water pump on the old 730 Case recently and it was only
out of service for a day or so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFYgf4FTH1A

Ralph in Sask.