[AT] NorTrack tractors

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sat Jun 8 19:25:26 PDT 2013

I don't think it was a Mahindra.   Most Indian tractor manufacturers
started out as a joint venture with another company.

Farmtrac looks a lot like some of the old Fords.
https://www.google.com/search?q=farmtrac+tractor&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS448US448&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Y-azUanrFLOEygHP34G4Cg&ved=0CEUQsAQ&biw=1504&bih=965

Eicher were the same as the German Eichers.
https://www.google.com/search?q=eicher+tractor&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS448US448&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=PeezUa-hNeSJywH9poDYBg&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1504&bih=965

Tafe was the one that looked like Masseys
https://www.google.com/search?q=tafe+tractor&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS448US448&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=JeezUePrIYWTyAHQg4GwBw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1504&bih=965

Mahindra was basically the English Internationals
https://www.google.com/search?q=eicher+tractor&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS448US448&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=PeezUa-hNeSJywH9poDYBg&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1504&bih=965#rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS448US448&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=mahindra+tractor&oq=mahindra+tractor&gs_l=img.3..0l10.35874.38914.0.39459.15.12.3.0.0.1.92.849.12.12.0...0.0.0..1c.1.16.img.0pIkk6g9mG0&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47534661,d.aWc&fp=710359411d5fbb38&biw=1504&bih=965