[AT] On Topic: Reintroduction letter

Mike mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jun 8 06:24:47 PDT 2013

IH did not manufacture their own mowers for the Cub. They were
manufactured for them by Danco and sold as the C1, C2, and C3. (I seem
to recall that the C2 was a rear mount, but I could be wrong). Another
very popular mid-mount rotary mower for the Cub was the Woods L59 ("L"
for left hand turning that the Cub required). I have Cubs with both the
C-3 and the Woods. Both are very nice mowers but very different. There
was also a Woods C42 "rough cut" mid mount mower (which I have on
another Cub) that does a great job on weeds and tall grass. I am not at
all familiar with the Pennington mower.

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_cubs/>

Mike