[AT] On Topic: Reintroduction letter

Mike mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jun 7 14:20:17 PDT 2013

John is correct on all counts. I have been using my IH 22 mower on a '48
Cub for about 20 years, and there is no vibration that I can detect. The
biggest problem I have had was when the knife bar got bent - it would
jam up against the clips and guards and make a godawful banging and
clanging. I was never able to straighten the bar out, so I found another
bar in better shape and use that.

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_cubs/1948-farmall-cub.html>

I may have the owner manual and setting up instructions for the 22 mower
around somewhere in digital format, if you need it.

Mike