[AT] On Topic: Reintroduction letter

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Thu Jun 6 06:42:16 PDT 2013

As I have mentioned before, in my farming operation we still use lots of old
machinery. Despite buying a lease-return JD just over three years ago, the
average age of my tractors is probably around 45-50 years and we are on 225
acres or so right now with almost all vegetables. Implements are the big
challenge to get these days, whether OLD, older or less old.
         Grant Brians
         Hollister,California vegetables, Fruit and Nuts farmer