[AT] On Topic: Reintroduction letter

Mike mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jun 1 03:46:15 PDT 2013

And I have a '48 Cub that I use with an IH 22 sickle bar mower to keep
the brush down along the sides of my 2 mile long private lane. It is the
only tractor I have with a magneto, and it just keeps chugging along. It
needs rings, and one of these days I guess I will have to fix it, but it
has been that way for the 30 years I have had it, so I guess there is no
rush. It only gets maybe 10 hours a year of use, but it starts right up
and runs fine. (Famous last words - it probably won't start this year,
and I will have to tear the carburetor apart to clean out the E10 gas
that was left in it from last season.)
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_cubs/1948-farmall-cub.html>

The PO had painted it Ford gray, so I changed it back to red, but I
never got around to getting decals for it.

Mike