[AT] New tractor

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Jun 5 01:52:19 PDT 2013

Dan:
What kind of baler are you pulling?  I have an 1850 and if it was
running and had a cab I would be using it daily when baling.  I ran it
for 15 years before Dad tore the clutch out slipping it . It was parked
for a year and the engine froze up.  It is another of those round tuits
I have here to get repaired.

Cecil in OKla