[AT] 4200 steering

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 17:11:22 PDT 2013

the 4010 was an indirect hydraulic steering machine... It is  interesting
to note here that now JD 8R series tractors are now fly by wire  steering...
 but now you can pay $10k more for something cheeper to  build.

I know the old timers were scared to learn when their favorite tractors
went away from direct steering and I bet some of you are now driving cars that
 dont have direct steering links...
JD says that the flyby wire option has been tested for 40yrs in Fighter
Jets and that is true, but they can always EJECT when things go wrong steering
 wise LOL....