[AT] Fwd: Mike Sloane

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Jul 20 07:00:01 PDT 2013

Prayers and good thoughts for a recovery for Mike!  I have not had the
pleasure of meeting him in person but through this list he seems like a
friend who has been around almost always.

We never know what the next day holds so plan for tomorrow but live for
today.

Thanks Spencer for letting us know.

David
NW NC