[AT] Farmer's Welfare To Continue?

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Jul 12 07:05:10 PDT 2013

As a farmer, I am very sad about the House Republicans and their efforts to
eliminate help for the hungry while continuing subsidies for big farms. I
could be considered a big farm by some, but we qualify for ZERO of the crop
subsidies and I am not unhappy about that. Some of the conservation programs
have benefits to society though and that is very different - yet that is
another thing they want to eliminate! I will return to work while shaking my
head in disbelief....
          Grant Brians
          Hollister,California farmer of vegetables, nuts and fruit