[AT] JD power unit

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Thu Jul 11 21:06:29 PDT 2013

I would like to thank everyone who replied and who sent information on
setting the timing on my brothers power unit. I copied all the replies
and files I received and took them to him last night. I'm sure they will
help greatly in getting it running. However, the project will be on hold
for a while as we work on getting combines ready for wheat harvest. I
realize many already have their wheat harvested; however in our area
harvest is usually between the 20th and 30th of July. Again,many thanks
and I will update the list as things progress.
             Greg Hass