[AT] tin roof repair

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 5 14:12:47 PDT 2013

Picked up some more screws at a large building supply store today. Surprised
none of the stores here carry large buckets or huge boxes. I even checked
Fastenall, 250 was the largest package they sell. The big box stores only
sell them in boxes of 100. We've been using them for several years with good
luck screwing into wood. I've yet to find any of these that have worked
loose. One thing about it, these things beat the heck out of driving nails
thru tin!

John