[AT] junk

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Thu Jul 4 08:49:39 PDT 2013

Sorry folks for depriving you of my wisdom  lately  (YA RIGHT  lol  I m
just trying to be funny is all)
I UPGRADED my cell phone  last month and it only accepts my emails 1  time
a week to one account ( the hoosier two-cylinder club account is also
mine).   so I only get updates at random.

and for several months my Replies to the board have been stopped when I use
 my cell to reply.   I cant reply with my mother's laptop either so out
comes the phone cord and dial up when Dad is not using the phone... I sware
he's  worse than a teenager about using the phone.

We are getting ready for the  Vigo County  Fair  Wabash  Valley Tractor
show this weekend  and NEEDING some dry weather to bale some  hay,   I have  7
bales baled and they were knee deep in   water last week when we had 9in in
2 days  and had 3in in 2 days this  week  ....  I wish I could tanker some
water to help fight fires  but they say its too expensive... darn!

eddie