[AT] Aux hydraulics for Case IH (CNH) compact tractor wanted.

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 4 07:44:41 PDT 2013

I am looking for a decent price for the auxiliary hydraulics for a Case
IH DX29 compact tractor.  I suspect it is the same for all the IH
compact tractors and the small Case New Holland tractors.  For the
immediate needs I will be taping into the existing plumbing but I would
like to have the proper valve.

--
Don Bowen           AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."