[AT] digging potatoes

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Jul 2 04:57:51 PDT 2013

My maternal grandparents lived on a red clay hill and he was quite
successful growing sweet potatoes.  Even so I'm sure they do better in
sandy soil.  I usually buy mine at the Greensboro location of the state
farmers' market.  I can't grow better quality and the cost for me to
grow the amount I use over the winter is greater if I grow rather than buy.

David
NW NC