[AJD] TEST ONLY

Garrell garrell at 1kms.com
Mon Jul 1 06:58:51 PDT 2013

Test message only..

 Garrell

-----Original Message-----
From: antique-johndeere-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com [mailto:antique-johndeere-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of quartzsite Charlie
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 9:11 AM
To: antique-johndeere at lists.antique-tractor.com
Subject: [AJD] Reminder of tractor show

Howdy all

Would like to remind anyone in the Quartzsite area from Lake Havasu City to
Phoenix, to Yuma and Palm springs..

Our antique engine,Tractor show and yard sale

Is at the Q I A  December 28-29.   Exhibits can

Be set up on the 27th.   On site dry camping for exhibitors is provided at
no charge.   We would like anyone and everyone within the area to come and
help build our show as well as enjoy the mild (usually) weather.  Parking is
free, admission for Exhibitors if $5.00, the Q I A  membership fee.
Spectator donation is $2.00

Q I A  website is :  www.qiaaz.org

You can email me at   Quartzsitecharlie at gmail.com

Tele is 928-927-8334, or QIA  928-927-6325

We hope to see you here.