[AT] Water Lines

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jan 4 20:01:07 PST 2013

I have had good luck with the white nylon fittings that are used for
sprayers with the black poly pipe.   If you have to warm the pipe to get
it to fit the barb, do not warm it with a torch close up.  I did this a
few years back, and the pipe would break in about 2 days.  I warmed some
by sticking it in the exhaust pipe of the truck while it was running,
and had no problems.   It was below freezing when we were doing
this....  If it is that cold now, I don't work that much.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cecil in OKla