[AT] IH 350 U

toma at risingnet.net toma at risingnet.net
Thu Jan 24 14:45:41 PST 2013

Quoting Ron Cook <ron at lakeport-1.com>:

> Tom,
>      Yes.  There is a shaft inside that tube with an end that engages
> the throttle shaft on the carburetor.  It is not fastened, it slides
> off.  No problem.  Just like an H.
>
> Ron Cook
> Salix, IA

Thanks Ron, I got it off this morning. It was not too hard. Sometimes
a guy just needs a little encouragement. I was not sure what I would
run into in there.

Thanks to all the guys for the suggestion about raising the loader
bucket. I think Ralph had the best answer, take the whole thing off.
It is the tubular frame that blocks the carb on one side and the
distributor on the other.

Tom