[AT] Ford Powermaster

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 23 19:11:37 PST 2013

On 1/23/2013 6:43 PM, Mike Meulenberg wrote:
> Ralph, that was happening on my Massey 255 as well, had to shut it off to get the PTO engaged. All I had to do was adjust the freeplay in the clutch mechanism. Works perfectly now. It was something to do with a two stage clutch.
> Mike M

Thanks for all the replies so far. Mike, I'm thinking it might be
something like you said with your Massey with the two stage clutch. I'll
have to look up my Super 90 I and T service manual to see if they give
information in there re: clutch adjustment.. I had some memory that
there was an internal adjustment besides the external on the clutch
pedal. I just don't know if Ford used the same procedure.

Ralph in Sask.