[AT] Ford Powermaster

Mike Meulenberg meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Jan 24 13:36:52 PST 2013

Ralph, this is what I used for reference when I did mine, it is copied and pasted from another site, so disregard the typos and spelling. I used a screwdriver in lieu of a punch, it was nice to have the handle.  Mike M

"i forgot to tell you how to adjust the pedal dissconect the pedal linkage then lossen the bolt holding the arm on the shaft going into the transmission take a punch and put threw the hole in the end of the shaft using the punch rotate the punch clockwise until you feel the resistance of the bearing contacting the release fingers of the clutch using your hand holing it in this position ajust the arm so that there is one eight in between the tnasmission and the arm tighten the bolt no you ready for the linkage hold the pedal all the way up i use a bungy cord then ajust the linkage so you can just get the pi threw the to hole of the arm now put the pin back in if you did this right when you push the clutch pedal with your hand there should be one eight between the arm and the transmission when you feel contact"