[AT] IH 350 U

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 21 17:06:24 PST 2013

On 1/21/2013 4:59 AM, Richard Fink Sr wrote:
> All the ideas i have seen are good. What i have always done small and
> large[farm tractor to Cat 992] Sit the bucket on something high, truck other
> tractor ROPS building.
> R Fink
> PA

Anytime I have to work on the engine of my Massey Super 90 I take the
front end loader right off. It might seem like more work but the
frustration of trying to work around and through a front end loader is
just too much. Not that big a job to remove this one. Four pins and 4
quick coupler hyd hoses. I drive it up against a post in the ground and
have a cable puller anchored up on the post that will take the weight
off the back of the loader frame, then just back the tractor away.

Ralph in Sask.