[AT] IH 350 U

Richard Walker rick427 at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 20 19:51:39 PST 2013

Tom, a long shot that won't take much time is to rap the float bowl
housing sharply (but gently) with a small hammer a few times.  In case
of a stuck float due to years of non-use, once in a while you'll get
lucky and this will work to free up the float.  Try this while the gas
is running out and if by chance it stops, it's your lucky day.

But usually this  won't work so you'll probably have to pull the carb
anyway.

Richard