[AT] IH 350 U

Mike mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 20 15:05:58 PST 2013

What has to come off to remove the carburetor:

  - the fuel line
  - the throttle linkage
  - the choke linkage
  - two nuts that go on the studs that secure it to the intake manifold.

I have no experience with a tube going to the governor - I don't recall
seeing anything like that, but I suppose it is possible. There is a link
from the governor to the throttle.

If you can hoist the loader arms up and then put a hunk of angle iron on
a cylinder rod to keep it from coming down, you would probably be better
off.

Mike