[Farmall] Searching for TD-6 Winch for sale

South Mountain Pharmacy somopharm at rcn.com
Thu Jan 17 09:02:30 PST 2013

I'm in the process of doing some "Hobby" logging in all my spare time, LOL.
I've been using my 3230 CaseIH with a skidder winch but it is somewhat
limited.  A friend told me he uses a TD-6 with a winch to log and hooks the
back of the blade behind a stump to anchor to and there is almost nothing he
can't pull with that winch.  He claims he can drag multiple large trees on
slider cables from 500ft out.  Since my TD-6 is sitting idle most of the
time it seems like it's a good way to put it back in service.  Probably will
need to build some sort of rear facing "safety cage" in case something lets
loose.