[Farmall] Searching for TD-6 Winch for sale

Mike Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 17 08:10:04 PST 2013

I would happily take a working TD6 to put in front of my winch!!!

One of these days, I will find the round-tuit and pull all 3 clutches out
of my TD6 again, clean them up, and make them work..... THEN figure out
what I did to the rear end....

Good Luck finding one Lane - in the short time I used mine, I loved it.
Hardest problem was finding something to anchor the dozer to...  Someplace
I have videos of pulling apple trees out with it, it was kind of like
plucking carrots from the ground!

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:28 AM, South Mountain Pharmacy <somopharm at rcn.com