[AT] Water Lines

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:50:25 PST 2013

You can use and this is translated straight out of my mind electric welding
joints, like this
http://www.aqua-line.se/markva/rordel_el/elsvettsmuff_1.htm look at picture
#2 to get a good idea. You connect this to a "welder" that can be rented.
It's easy simply follow the instructions.
There are also brass and plastic couplings any from a wellknown
manufacturer would be fine. I guess that you have standards for such things
over there to. Here we have a lot of them we even have a special nordic one
in the nordic countries.
It's similar to those used for some gaslines. They are all mad of PE
(polyethylene) but there are different pressure ratings and colours
depending on purpose. It should be pretty much the same in the US though
you tend to do things a bit strange ;-)

Mattias
--
www.rodjagard.n.nu