[AT] Water Lines

moscowengnr at yahoo.com moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 20:58:56 PST 2013

The posts on water lines were really informative. I am getting ready to install 500 to 600 feet of water line to connect a new cabin I am building on back of property where house in front burned down with Oklahoma wildfires.

Where can you purchase the rolled plastic pipe that was mentioned in some of the posts??

Is this similar to what is used for some gas lines??

Does it do joints by heating and pressing together??  if so does this work well?? where do you get tools for this??

This may be interesting for water lines, but I also want to try some experimenting with ground heat exchangers for heat and air. Having a long roll of plastic pipe would help with a few trial projects both in Oklahoma, and also here in Texas for my shop here.

Thanks,

Dennis

Sent from Windows Mail