[AT] OT - bridge replacement

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:14:45 PST 2013

Mike,  how wide is the ditch?  Is it just 12" or 14" wide or are you
figuring to choke the flow down
through the 12" pipe?  I'm assuming it's wider.   With that said, you
probably need to build a bulkhead at
either end of the pipe with either timbers or something as simple as a stack
of bags of concrete mix with
rebar driven through them.  Then you can just cover the pipe over with soil
and be done with it.
It all just depends on how wide the ditch is.

Charlie