[AT] Kenny Farm Auction

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Tue Aug 13 21:54:51 PDT 2013

Dean,

Yes, you're right on the 70D.  My friend Mike did say $9k plus 10% (for a
total of $9.9k) but somehow I got it stored in my head as $9.9k plus 10%
for the auction price.

Mike also told me about the manure spreader ... and I was speachless.  If
that thing had been on my property I would have gladly paid someone the
price of a reasonably good diner to haul it off.

It sounds like you did well ...very well.  I saw the pony motor but didn't
associate it with the 70D.  Interesting that the tractors (and spreader)
went so high but some good parts went so low.

Maybe it was the beautiful day and auction setting that got the bidders
all amped up.  Anyhow look forward to seeing all the tractor prices when
you get the time to put them up.

Thanks -
Dudley,