[AT] After action report: Ford 4000 Quitting Afer Running a While

Howard Weeks weeksh at att.net
Fri Aug 9 15:20:08 PDT 2013

I have drained as much as a quart of water out of several tractors
around here.  All had been setting for several months as does all of my
various tractors and mowers. None of them parked outside. Cleaned many
carbs!

I finally drained the ethanol crap out of all of them and started using
ethanol free gas.  Haven't had any more problems.

I consider the ethanol stuff to be "EVIL"!

Howard

in Georgia