[AT] potato planting

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Wed Apr 17 19:10:39 PDT 2013

That's the method I use but last year I upgraded to using a 4 row corn
planter to lay out the rows so I could use the cultivator mounted on an
Oliver 70.
I do remember mounting a piece of stove pipe on a plow and riding on the
plow to drop the potatoes into the furrow which would then be covered by the
back bottom