[Farmall] drawbar bolts

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 15 19:43:01 PDT 2013

I asked dad about the throwout bearing. He doesn't think the Super A ever
used it but that the straight A did. One of those things we'd just have to
check the parts book to know for sure. He did mention he's heard negative
comments about the ball type throwout bearings in Cubs. He quickly commented
the graphite ones last a long time if folks keep them greased!

John Hall