[Farmall] drawbar bolts

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 14 11:47:08 PDT 2013

Our H had the spring on the front of the curved tube.  If you want a
thrill, be driving across a rough field when the bolt through it breaks
and the ned of the bolt plus the cap on the spring pass between your
nose and the steering wheel as the seat is dropping. :-)  Of course you
only drop about 6 inches, but it sure gets your attention.