[Farmall] drawbar bolts

TED SOHONYAY tedsohonyay at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 04:48:38 PDT 2013

Go up on eBay and do a search on "Farmall implement bolts". There are all different lengths used, but I'm sure you can find what you need, no matter how picky you are. You can even find the older "Dot" bolts.

Here ya go:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=farmall+cub+implement&_osacat=0&_from=R40&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSRCHX%3ASRCH&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=farmall+implement+bolts&_sacat=0

You may have to paste the above string together.

Regards,

Ted Sohonyay

"We will not be compliant in our own demise"-----Mark Levin