[AT] today in the snow

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Apr 9 17:49:10 PDT 2013

They are predicting a winter mix for the Western 1/2 of OK.  Temp was in
high 70's today and now in 50's.  They are predicting another storm
coming through about April 17th.....
Weird weather.
Has anyone looked at the information about the global pole shift maybe
causing this weird weather.   There is a website from a fellow in TX who
swears that the Tropic of Capricorn is now near the Dakotas.....
He says this happened about June of 2007.  August 17 of 2007 was the
storm of the century here in OK...

Cecil in OKla