[AT] list--ot winter won't end!!

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 19:26:03 PDT 2013

Ralph, we have had rain, sleet and snow here today. That is a rarity in
winter, much less the first week of April. My sister lives 2 hrs to the west
of me and had actual accumulations of sleet and snow. At least they are
calling for 80 deg. weather next week. I imagine there are a few folks
chomping at the bit to get some corn planted but it is just too cold and
wet. The few warm days we have had have not been enough to get soil temps
up. I did see a long range forecast for our area that is predicting warmer
than average weather for the next 3 months. Looks like we just may skip
spring this year!

John