[AT] list

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 4 18:43:34 PDT 2013

On 4/4/2013 7:01 PM, jtchall at nc.rr.com wrote:
> First let me apologize for sending that to the list, There have been times when I get so much help on a
> situation that I just try to give a "blanket" thanks to all.
>

> John Hall

John I was in complete agreement with you but did not bother to comment.
One of the things that bothers me the most is when I get no thanks,
replies, acknowledgments that I even exist , etc. Its like nobody gives
a flying flock what I have to say so why even bother commenting. I have
to admit though that on most of the forums I frequent there is
sufficient feedback to keep me inspired and commenting . Today maybe I
am just fed up with the endless winter and that spring is reluctant to
appear here in Sask.

Ralph in Sask.