[AT] Farmer Robinson?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:13:51 PDT 2012

LOL,  Mark,  I can't remember.  That's what made me think about him.
He told me a very detailed method of doing it right but I just don't
remember now.

I was pretty certain he hadn't been on this list but figured maybe someone
had
heard from him.  He has a yahoo group called Frugal Living and he used to
post to it regularly but about the same time we started missing him here he
cut
way back on his contributions to that list as well.  Then not so long ago he
posted that he was recovering from some sort of problem and was doing much
better.
Being Farmer, he wouldn't elaborate on his health, although he does
elaborate on
anything else.  grins.   I hope the old boy is doing well.

Charlie