[AT] Off Topic, Logging property

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:12:54 PDT 2012

"Leave it alone" can be part of a management strategy/plan. Tax ramifications are the real reason for documenting a plan - unless you just like sending extra money to Washington. If you enjoy working in your woodlot, you can do a lot of things to "grow it faster" and reap a larger financial gain in a shorter time.
Mark