[AT] Waay OT

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Sep 13 21:12:03 PDT 2012

Cecil,
     I am in 100% agreement.   As a matter of fact, I spent considerable
time finding my Freightliner with a mechanical Caterpillar engine so I
would not have computer and electrical problems with the truck.  The
speedometer is electrical and I had to replace it and the turn
signal/hazard flasher is a timer instead of a flasher and so far it is
working alright.  The tachometer is electrical and I had to replace the
sensor.  But, that mechanical engine runs.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA