[AT] Waay OT

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Sep 13 20:59:01 PDT 2012

BINGO!
Joe is the winner!!!!!  That, apparently is what happened.  I do
remember hearing it ding and I did a few experiments with the subject
this evening after work and that is the result I got.  I also found out
this has happened more than my once with this particular vehicle.  I
just did not know it.  This vehicle was my dad's, so there was the
second key available today from my brother that gave me the Suburban.
Both he and his wife have lock themselves out of this Suburban.
Probably while dad was alive and for the three years my brother had the
thing.  Sort of a hair-trigger on the door lock switch.  Just need to
barely touch it.